GROW WITH US
ECS&R, headquartered in Cochranton, PA, with recycling centers in Erie, Butler and Eastern Pittsburgh, has been servicing the environmental needs of customers for over 25 years. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the safety, growth, and development of our employees. Excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and a cooperative, fun and supportive work environment are offered at ECS&R.
Part Time Event Workers (Saturday)
COMPETITIVE SALARIES & BENEFITS
- Prescription Drug
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Short Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Metatarsel Boot
Current Job Openings
To apply for any of these positions, please complete the application below.
- Warehouse Technician/Driver
- Responsible for the proper segregation, classification and transportation of household hazardous materials/wastes & electronic waste based on D.O.T., EPA, and applicable state requirements.
- 1 year of box truck experience required
- Full time position based out of Evans City, PA
- Weekends and some evening work is required
- Environmental Field Technician
- Responsible for completing daily field service activities with include, but is not limited to emergency response, hazardous/non-hazardous waste handling and clean up, and site remediation.
- Saturday Recycling Event Technician
- Events are designated areas throughout western and central PA. A typical event lasts 8-12 hours, contingent on the event location. Lunch will be provided. Employees will need to report to the company office in Cochranton or Evans City prior to starting the day. Employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. as he/she will be moving materials from one location to another as electronic and chemical items are dropped off by residents.
- Part time
- Warehouse and Electronic Demanufacturing Technician
- Drivers (Class A, B, HazMat endorsement)